Our clean commitment serves to provide peace of mind for all who touch our linens, at every step of the laundering process. Hawaiian Linen Supply champions a safety first culture where hygiene and sanitation are prioritized.
- Masks are mandatory for employees and visitors
- Physical distancing is an ingrained best practice
- PPE usage is in accordance with OSHA and CDC guidelines
As a PureStar company, our facilities follow the same long established standards for linen laundering that exceed the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Customer linen is segregated from collection, through processing, to delivery.
- Industrial size machines wash linen in water temperatures above 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash formulas are designed to eliminate germs and remove micro-organisms.
- Chlorine or peroxide are also used in our cleaning processes and are effective disinfectants.
- Industrial dryers at temperatures up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit dry washed linen.
- Industrial ironers reaching temperatures of nearly 300 degrees Fahrenheit complete the cleaning process
- Delivery carts are thoroughly sanitized.
To learn more on PureStar’s Clean Commitment during COVID-19 pandemic visit this link.